Back to School with Archer Family Health Care!
Does your child have all of their required immunizations?
=>Florida law requires certain vaccines to be administered before children may enroll and attend childcare and school<=
Public/Non-public Schools Kindergarten Through 12th Grade
(Pre-K and Childcare Facilities require age-appropriate doses)
- Four or five doses of diphtheria-tetanus-acellular pertussis (DTaP)
- Three, four or five doses of inactivated polio vaccine (IPV)
- Two doses of measles-mumps-rubella (MMR)
- Two or three doses of hepatitis B (Hep B)
- Two doses of Varicella (Chickenpox)
- Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)–for Pre-K and younger
- Pneumococcal conjugate (PCV13)–for children 2 to 59 months of age
Additional Immunization Requirements for 7th Grade Entry
In addition to compliance with all other immunization requirements, children entering, attending, or transferring to the seventh grade in Florida schools must complete the following:
- One Tetanus-diphtheria-acellular pertussis (Tdap)
See the Immunization Guidelines: Florida Schools, Childcare Facilities and Family Daycare Homes for complete information on school requirements.
Call to schedule your appointment with us today!
We can also provide your family with: